Feedback and Complaints
Happy or unhappy with our service?
We very much appreciate feedback – positive and otherwise.
Shoalhaven Plan Management Pty Ltd is keen to hear about your recent experience. Have you had a positive experience with one of our team members – have they done a great job?
Despite our best intentions, however, we know that sometimes things can go wrong and we would like to hear from you if this happens.
If you have feedback or a complaint about any of the services that we provide, the standard of service or the actions of any of our staff, please let us know.
What if it’s a complaint?
If your complaint relates to an issue, form or process managed by the National Disability Insurance
» then contact NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission by:
If your complaint relates to a Shoalhaven Plan Management Pty Ltd staff issue:
» then contact Shoalhaven Plan Management Pty Ltd by:
• emailing email@example.com
• mailing: PO Box 176, Vincentia NSW 2540
• phoning 0411 575 036 (8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday)
What do we need to know from you?
When you first provide feedback or make a complaint by email, mail or telephone we will need to
• your name;
• where and how we can contact you;
• the details of your feedback, positive experience or complaint, including the date it occurred and the name of any of our staff who you have already talked to or who may know about this matter;
• the outcome you are seeking; and
• whether you have raised this or a similar matter with Shoalhaven Plan Management Pty Ltd before.
How will we deal with your feedback or complaint?
We will acknowledge your feedback, compliment or complaint and, in the event of a complaint, carry out a complaint management process.
You will receive a response from Shoalhaven Plan Management Pty Ltd within seven (7) days.
If your complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction by Shoalhaven Plan Management Pty Ltd you can always contact the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission.